Skip-the-Line Louvre With Outdoor Walking Tour (With Pass)
Explore the monuments and beauty surrounding the Louvre
Free With Explorer Pass Only
This tour is free with Explorer Pass only. Go City All Inclusive or Paris Pass will not be accepted.
You will not be charged for the tour unless:
If you are a no show.Plan to arrive at least 15 minutes before the tour start time.
If your pass is no longer valid.Be sure to check the expiration date.
If you have the wrong pass.Reservations made with the All Inclusive or Paris Pass will be charged full retail price.
Book for free with your Explorer Pass
- To book, click the Reserve Now button.
- Enter your credit card details and continue to the final step.
- Your tour is free as long as you show a valid Explorer Pass before your tour. (NO-SHOWS WILL BE CHARGED.)
- Reservations made with the the All Inclusive or Paris Pass will be charged retail price.
- You can change or cancel your booking up to 24 hours before the tour.
- This tour is given in English.
Paris travel guides
13 Surprising Facts About the Louvre (And What to See There)
There’s nothing quite like the Louvre. It’s the largest museum in the world, and the glass pyramid marking the entrance has become a global symbol for priceless art.…
Your Complete Guide to the Jardin des Tuileries in Paris
The beautiful garden in the center of Paris, the Jardin des Tuileries, is probably my favorite spot to relax and explore. Why, you might ask? There are so…