Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island Guided Tour
$57 for adults
Local expertsPersonal stories and insider travel tips
Top ratedThousands of reviews averaging 4.9 stars
Worry-free bookingFlexible scheduling and refunds
The award-winning tour of New York’s two most iconic landmarks
- Get ready for your visit by learning all about the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island from an expert New Yorker.
- Climb Lady Liberty to reach the pedestal at her feet with spectacular views of the bay.
- Visit the Statue of Liberty Museum to learn how this French sculpture became the icon it is today.
- Discover America’s rich cultural history at the Ellis Island National Museum of Immigration, audio guide included.
- Avoid the crowds with your early reserve-line tickets to access the ferry to Liberty Island.
- Explore Ellis Island as your guide points out monuments such as the American Immigrant Wall of Honor.
- Marvel at the stunning panoramas of New York’s skyline with your included round-trip ferry tickets.
- Get insider tips for the rest of your day here in New York City.
- Castle Clinton The sandstone fort that doubles as our meeting point and a national monument
- Statue of Liberty With access to the statue pedestal and museum
- Ellis Island Including monuments like the American Immigrant Wall of Honor
- Ellis Island Immigration Museum Stories of the millions of immigrants who came through here from 1892-1954
All our tours are led by locals. Meet a few of our NYC experts who will make your tour come alive with personal stories and insider tips.
Your guide. Your group. Your time.Book this tour as Private
Plan Your Trip
Arrive 15 minutes early to the check-in point.
Tour runs rain or shine.
Plan for security screenings before entering the ferry or statue pedestal.
For our 12:30 p.m. tour visiting Ellis Island is dependent on the ferry schedule.
Store large items and food in lockers on Liberty Island.
7 Numbers That You Need to Know About the Statue of Liberty
1. France gave the Statue of Liberty as a gift in 1886. 2. There are 354 steps to the crow
3 Reasons Not To Miss the Statue of Liberty Museum
The Statue of Liberty is without doubt one of the most amazing monuments you will see in N