Broadway and Times Square Insider Tour
$35 per adult
Local expertsPersonal stories and insider travel tips
Top-ratedThousands of reviews averaging 4.9 stars
Worry-free bookingFlexible scheduling and refunds
- Get to know Times Square and Broadway with personal stories from our guides, each a professional actor or director.
- Hear about stars like Judy Garland, Humphrey Bogart, and Julie Andrews.
- Get insider tips on what shows to see, upcoming opening nights, and how to score tickets.
- See Hell’s Kitchen, once the domain of street gangs and struggling playwrights.
- Share in the thrill of getting that one big break as we show you how to make it in show biz.
- Find out why a humble horse-trading district became the “Entertainment Capital of the World.”
- Get the inside scoop on the legends and superstitions that haunt the Great White Way.
- Visit famous Broadway locations like Sardi’s, Shubert Alley, the Edison Hotel, and more.
At the statue of George M. Cohan, pioneer of New York theater
Following the footsteps of theater legends, from Ethel Barrymore to Lin-Manuel Miranda
Where “A Streetcar Named Desire” with Marlon Brando first premiered
Named for the Shubert Brothers who built the largest theater empire of the 20th century
Home of the “The Phantom of the Opera”
The brightly lit entertainment jungle of Midtown Manhattan
Make this tour privateBook private tour
Plan your trip
This tour is accessible for strollers and wheelchairs.
We offer a 100% refund up to 24 hours before the start time.
George M. Cohan Statue
No, this is primarily an outdoor tour that gives you a firsthand insider’s perspective of the industry. You may go inside buildings such as the Edison Hotel or New York Marriott Marquis.
We cover about 1 mile at a leisurely pace, and the walking route is fairly level.
Yes, this tour is included with a pass. You’ll need to make a reservation with your credit card on our New York pass page, and choose the pass you have. No charges will apply as long as you bring a valid pass. Pass holders can reschedule as long as your pass is valid for the day of the tour. If your pass is no longer valid on your rescheduled tour date, you’ll be charged for the tour.
We understand plans change. We offer a 100% refund up to 24 hours prior to your tour start time for this tour. We also offer rescheduling to another date the tour is running at no extra cost if you’re unable to make this tour. Please keep in mind there are no refunds available if you have already rescheduled your tour.
Our tours run rain or shine, so please check the local forecast to plan. In rare cases when we have to cancel for extreme weather, we’ll offer you the chance to reschedule or give a full refund.
Tips are always appreciated but never expected. They’re a great way to tell your guide they did an awesome job and show your appreciation.
NYC travel guides
A Behind-the-Scenes Guide to Broadway in New York
Times Square. The Theater District. The Great White Way. Broadway. All of these names have something in common: the highest level of theater and entertainment in the world,…
An Insider’s Take on Radio City Music Hall in New York City
What would you do if the stock market crashed and you were stuck with a $91 million lease? If you’re John Rockefeller, you build the biggest theater in…