Montmartre Walking Tour
From the Moulin Rouge to the Sacré-Cœur in the bohemian heart of Paris
Free With Go City Explorer, Go City All Inclusive, or Paris Pass
Book for free with your Go City Explorer, Go City All Inclusive, or Paris Pass
However, you will be charged:
If you are a no show.Plan to arrive at least 15 minutes before the tour start time.
If your pass is no longer valid.Be sure to check the expiration date.
If you have the wrong pass.Reservations made with the Explorer Pass will be charged full retail price.
Book for free with your pass
- To book, click the Reserve Now button.
- Enter your credit card details and continue to the final step.
- Your tour is free as long as you show a valid pass before your tour. (NO-SHOWS WILL BE CHARGED)
- You can change or cancel your booking up to 24 hours before the tour.
- This tour is given in English.
Paris travel guides
Paris on a Hill: Montmartre, the Sacré-Cœur, and Beyond
Montmartre is the Paris that you came to see. It’s the whimsical, charming neighborhood most often featured in international depictions of Paris. It sits atop a hill in…
One Day in the Marais: A Paris Itinerary That Has It All
The Marais neighborhood in Paris is welcoming for all. It’s popular among locals, expats, and millennials. It has a vibrant LGBTQ+ culture. And word has it, you’ll find…