Le Marais Walking Tour
Feel like a local in this hip Paris neighborhood
FREE with your Go City Explorer, Go City All Inclusive, or Paris Pass
Book for free with your Go City Explorer, Go City All Inclusive, or Paris Pass
However, you will be charged:
If you are a no show.Plan to arrive at least 15 minutes before the tour start time.
If your pass is no longer valid.Be sure to check the expiration date.
Book for free with your pass
- To book, click the Reserve Now button.
- Enter your credit card details and continue to the final step.
- Your tour is free as long as you show a valid pass before your tour. (NO-SHOWS WILL BE CHARGED.)
- You can change or cancel your booking up to 24 hours before the tour.
- This tour is given in English.
Paris travel guides
One Day in the Marais: A Paris Itinerary That Has It All
The Marais neighborhood in Paris is welcoming for all. It’s popular among locals, expats, and millennials. It has a vibrant LGBTQ+ culture. And word has it, you’ll find…
8 Must-See Spots in the Marais to Discover the Real Paris
The first time I strolled through the Marais, it was clear that this was the district that embodied a new-bohemian — and slightly rebellious — spirit of Paris.…