Le Marais Walking Tour
Feel like a local in this hip Paris neighborhood
FREE with Pass
Local expertsPersonal stories and insider travel tips
Top-ratedThousands of reviews averaging 4.9 stars
Worry-free bookingFlexible scheduling and refunds
Book for free with your pass
- To book, click the Reserve Now button.
- Enter your credit card details and continue to the final step.
- Your tour is free as long as you show a valid pass before your tour. (No-shows will be charged.)
- You can change or cancel your booking up to 24 hours before the tour.
- This tour is given in English.
Paris travel guides
One Day in the Marais: A Paris Itinerary That Has It All
The Marais neighborhood in Paris is welcoming for all. It’s popular among locals, expats, and millennials. It has a vibrant LGBTQ+ culture. And word has it, you’ll find…
8 Must-See Spots in the Marais to Discover the Real Paris
The first time I strolled through the Marais, it was clear that this was the district that embodied a new-bohemian — and slightly rebellious — spirit of Paris.…