Operations & Customer Service Associate
ExperienceFirst is an award-winning, sector-leading tour company based in fabulous Manhattan and we’re looking for an exceptional individual to join our team! We have a great full-time opportunity for the position of Operations & Customer Service Associate. We offer a fun, friendly & high-energy yet casual work environment.
The position will require you to:
- Answer phone, email, & website chat inquiries about tours.
- Book potential customers on tours.
- Help customers with existing bookings.
- Help guests catch up to their tour.
- Assist guides in the field.
- Be outside at meeting locations to check guests in to the tour.
- Provide tickets to guests as they check in.
- Provide reconciliation reports.
- Liaise with management, tour guides, and guests.
- Enter and analyze data.
To be effective you’ll need to:
- Understand and love New York City and tourism.
- Have a positive & friendly attitude.
- Be extremely detail-oriented (we’re not kidding).
- Have excellent communication skills.
- Multi-task across different devices and platforms.
- Be fully computer literate.· Be proficient in Google applications (Word, Excel, Calendar)· Be able to meet deadlines, multitask, and prioritize in a deadline driven environment.
- Be fluent in English (additional languages are a bonus…Spanish is a jackpot!)
- Have a flexible schedule.
- Handle high-stress situations with near zen-like composure.
- Be able to work outdoors under all types of weather.
Our office is conveniently located in the Financial District/Downtown Manhattan, across from Fulton Center subway hub. Casual attire.