Operations & Customer Service Associate
Are you looking for a job with growth potential and the ability to make a positive impact? We got both.
As a fast-growing company, we have opportunities for people who demonstrate leadership and competency to grow into more senior roles. Currently our General Managers of Paris, Rome, Barcelona, San Francisco, Los Angeles, and Dallas all started out as either entry level operations staff or tour guide.
We aim to delight our customers everyday and to build tours with positive community impact. The smiles of appreciation, positive reviews and industry accolades energize us to keep striving on our mission to create the better tour experience.
Our culture is one of exceeding expectations for our customers and our employees. We try to be better by working hard, smart and innovating through experimentation. You got ideas? We have a large platform to try them out.
About the Job
We have a great full-time opportunity for the position of Operations & Customer Service Associate. We offer a fun, friendly & high-energy yet casual work environment.
The position will require you to:
- Answer phone, email, & website chat inquiries about tours.
- Book potential customers on tours.
- Help customers with existing bookings.
- Help guests catch up to their tour.
- Assist guides in the field.
- Be outside at meeting locations to check guests in to the tour.
- Provide tickets to guests as they check in.
- Provide reconciliation reports.
- Liaise with management, tour guides, and guests.
- Enter and analyze data.
To be effective you’ll need to:
- Understand and love New York City and tourism.
- Have a positive & friendly attitude.
- Be extremely detail-oriented (we’re not kidding).
- Have excellent communication skills.
- Multi-task across different devices and platforms.
- Be fully computer literate.· Be proficient in Google applications (Word, Excel, Calendar)· Be able to meet deadlines, multitask, and prioritize in a deadline driven environment.
- Be fluent in English (additional languages are a bonus…Spanish is a jackpot!)
- Have a flexible schedule.
- Handle high-stress situations with near zen-like composure.
- Be able to work outdoors under all types of weather.
Our office is conveniently located in the Financial District/Downtown Manhattan, across from Fulton Center subway hub. Casual attire.