Tour Concierge & Customer Service
Are you looking for a job with growth potential and the ability to make a positive impact? We got both.
As a fast-growing company, we have opportunities for people who demonstrate leadership and competency to grow into more senior roles. Currently our General Managers of Paris, Rome, Barcelona, San Francisco, Los Angeles, and Dallas all started out as either entry level operations staff or tour guide.
We aim to delight our customers everyday and to build tours with positive community impact. The smiles of appreciation, positive reviews and industry accolades energize us to keep striving on our mission to create the better tour experience.
Our culture is one of exceeding expectations for our customers and our employees. We try to be better by working hard, smart and innovating through experimentation. You got ideas? We have a large platform to try them out.
About the Job
Join the fast growing tour industry.
ExperienceFirst is an award-winning, sector-leading tour company based in fabulous Manhattan and we’re looking for an exceptional individual to join our team! We have a great full-time opportunity for the position of Operations & Customer Service Associate. We offer a fun, friendly & high-energy yet casual work environment.
Note that the salary allotted for this role is set at $20 per hour
Your job will require you to do the following:
- Be outside at the meeting location checking guests into the tour
- Provide tickets to guests as they check in
- Provide reconciliation reports of who did not show up to the tour
- Help guests catch up to their tour
- Helping customers with bookings and their tours
- Liaise with tour guides, management and guests
- Answering phone inquires about tours
- Data entry and data analysis
- Assist guides in the field
- Deliver collateral material to different locations in the city
To be effective you need to be the following:
- Happy, friendly and empathic – a people person
- Obsessive detailed oriented – we are not kidding!
- Able to multi-task and handle stressful situations
- Comfortable speaking with customers
- Fluent English speaker and preferably fluent in additional languages
- Excellent communications skills
- Professional, friendly, hardworking, self-starter and willingness to help
- Able to work weekends
- Able to spend time working outside even in cold or hot weather
The office is conveniently located in downtown across from the Fulton Center subway hub.