Create a million memorable smiles.
Fast forward a few years from now. Because of your accomplishments implementing innovative marketing programs, you have helped us create a million memorable travel experiences worldwide and in so doing have taken the tours and activity industry to a new level. Are you someone who is driven to succeed, can think creatively, and desires an opportunity to make your mark? Join us in our mission to help guests make the most of their visit.
About the Job
Reporting to the CEO, the Marketing Leader will have the freedom to develop and execute our marketing strategy to build a more robust marketing funnel, to connect with our existing customers and improve our brand. In this role, you will lead our organization in driving multiple initiatives and experiments forward.
Roles and Responsibilities:
● Create and experiment with new marketing programs.
● Manage all marketing mediums in conjunction with outside agencies and consultants where applicable.
● Develop marketing, sales and promotional partnerships.
● Maximize SEO positioning and evaluate and apply learnings.
● Drive market communication distribution strategy.
● Work with Content Editor on content strategy and creation.
● Own all consumer experiences.
● Promote company through creative guerrilla marketing.
● Manage and grow social media communities to drive awareness and sales.
● Deploy marketing automation process and tools.
● Create timely special events that enhance brand image.
● Stay abreast of industry trends and apply where applicable.
● Conduct market research and competitor analysis.
● Overall maintenance of consumer-facing mediums with all partners.
● Partner to experiment with new business models, products, and tools.
● Travel to industry trade shows as required.
Qualifications and Experience:
● Strong work ethic, goal-oriented, entrepreneurial, and personal growth mindset.
● Ability to manage people and multiple initiatives and drive them to completion.
● 5 years of progressive responsibility in a related industry where sales to consumers is the core revenue stream.
● Business development skills in the creation of new concepts.
● Outstanding analytical skills and attention to detail.
● Advanced knowledge of all digital marketing facets including SEO, PPC, email, affiliate and social media programs.
● Remote position – requires ability to work remotely