Digital Marketing Manager
Reporting to the CEO, ExperienceFirst, the Marketing Manager will define and oversee implementation of marketing strategies for all our products, events and new business lines. To this end, he/she will manage all marketing mediums including print, digital and social. He/she will work in partnership with the CEO to ensure there is a cohesive strategy from both a brand and financial perspective to drive ticket sales and net profitability.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Manage all marketing mediums in conjunction with media agency where applicable.
- Create campaigns to acquire and nurture customers
- Develop marketing, sales and promotional partnerships to maximize budget and extend awareness.
- Maximize SEO positioning and evaluate and apply learnings.
- Drive distribution strategy (PR, social, trade publications, website, partner sites, etc.).
- Work with Content Editor on content strategy and creation.
- Promote company through creative guerrilla marketing favorable to current marketing environment.
- Manage and grow social media communities to drive awareness and tickets sales in collaboration with overall marketing and brand strategy.
- Deploy marketing automation process and tools.
- Create timely special events that enhance brand image while driving consumer and industry awareness.
- Stay abreast of industry trends and apply where applicable.
- Conduct market research and competitor analysis in conjunction with area managers and executive team.
- Business development process to create new concepts and manage existing/new partnerships.
- Overall maintenance of consumer-facing mediums with all partners.
- Develop programs to maximize ticket sales across all channels and troubleshoot.
- Partner in the creation of new business lines.
- Travel to industry trade shows as required.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum of 4 years of progressive responsibility in a related industry where individual/group sales to consumers is the core revenue stream.
- Tourism marketing a plus.
- Media buying experience a plus.
- Business development skills in the creation of new concepts and related partners.
- Goal-oriented and entrepreneurial mindset, coupled with a willingness to learn.
- Outstanding analytical skills and attention to detail in order to maximize opportunities.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, marketing, communications or a related field.
- Ability to multi-task and quickly adapt to changes in consumer behavior and the tourism market.
- Available to travel as needed.
- Advanced knowledge of all SEO, website and social media programs.
ExperienceFirst is a fast growing company with operating in 6 cities. We help guests make the most of their visit with award-winning tours, authentic experiences and the ability to leave the place better than when they came.