Customer Service Operations Manager
Create a million memorable smiles.
Fast forward a year from now. Because of your accomplishments overseeing our entire operation, you have helped us create a million memorable travel experiences worldwide and in so doing have taken the tours and activity industry to a new level. Are you someone who would jump at the chance to use your hidden talents, innovative thinking, but have never been given the chance? If you have something to prove, we will let you do that here.
As a member of our team, you will have an opportunity to take on as much responsibility as you like. The opportunity for career growth is yours if you can prove yourself and help us grow.
About the Job
The Customer Service Operations Manager will define and oversee implementation of all activities related to the customer experience including customer service, ticket purchasing, and tracking, inside sales, and hiring, training, managing tour guides, tour concierge and operation staff. You must create policies, processes, and tools to continue to scale our operations globally.
The work environment is a small, fast-paced environment. We are driven by ideas and encourage experimentation. We are looking for a doer as well as a strategic thinker.
To be successful you need to be:
- Able to embrace change and lead improvement.
- Demonstrate strong quantitative and technical ability in past experience.
- Develop and refine processes to allow operations to handle increasing volume efficiently.
- Have an analytical and process-driven mentality and attention to detail.
- Goal-oriented and entrepreneurial mindset, coupled with a willingness to learn.
- Comfortable with technology to specify software requirements for new tool development or adoption to automate workflow.
- Ability to multi-task and quickly adapt to changes in consumer behavior and the tourism market.
- Great oral and written communicator.
- 5+ years in an operations role with increasing responsibility and leadership.
- Have shown a successful track record of managing a large or growing organization.
- Bachelor’s degree minimum.
- Available to travel as needed.
Our office is conveniently located in the Financial District/Downtown Manhattan, across from Fulton Center subway hub. Casual attire. Competitive salary.